Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wow Blogger PMSing!!!

Well good evening to everyone, I'm usually here bright and early with a hot cup of coffee in my hands, and I DID attempt that today but seems that blogger is not behaving and cooperating.
I've tried all day to get on here but to no avail. Talk about frustrating.....but this is the reason I picked Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" to start my weekend. Love the song and the fact that it pretty much talks about life and living it to it's fullest. Or at least that's what I get from it. LOL Won't I be surprised if that's not really what it's about?

It's been a real slow day, I don't think I've been getting enough sleep lately. Been sort of dragging myself around, I did manage to get dressed and run out to the commissary for some milk and the library for some movies. They didn't have much available, obviously with it being a saturday afternoon, the good ones were all gone. SIGH!!!

We just got done watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
LOVED IT!!! We love the Harry Potter movies so it's no surprise that we would enjoy this one.
So this is the list of movies we now have at home to watch....some from the library, one from Netflix and some that we rented. It's a weekend movie marathon....better make sure I have enough popcorn LOL

  • Harry Potter "Goblet of Fire"
  • Elizabethtown
  • The Brothers Grimm
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • P.S.
  • School of Rock
  • Red Eye
Not too sure about The Brothers Grimm, I've heard it's got some gruesome scenes. Eager to see what we think of it.

I can't believe it's already saturday night, the days just seem to fly by lately, another week and the kids will be on spring break. YAY, no more waking up early, well, at least for about a week.

You know what's frustrating? When it seems that everything goes wrong for you. I mean seriously, I know everyone has a run of bad luck, but with me it just always seems like there's extra obstacles. LOL
I'm talking about my car this time. Remember the car we just got for myself? Well it didn't come with a radio, and you know me, I LOVE music, grew up around music, was a radio dj and sang etc, so music is really a HUGE part of my life.
I've put off getting a radio because, well, we just couldn't afford it while trying to stay on a budget and doing all my Immigration stuff.

This payday we finally were able to afford one, and it's not even an expensive one with all the blings and whistles. Just a plain, cheap, cd and radio in one. We get home and Curt installs it for me and everything is great except for the fact that there is NO SOUND!!! The radio has power and it's working but we hear nothing.....just the crickets!!!

Curt searches and searches only to realize "THERE ARE NO SPEAKERS IN THE CAR". Oh COME ON NOW.......give me a break!!! LOL
So after all that we now have a very pretty looking radio that I can turn on and just look at, I do mess with the stations and act like I'm actually changing from one to the other, OH and I did put a CD in. Changed the tracks etc. SIGH, if only I could hear it LOL

Anyway, now we have to wait until NEXT payday and see if we can afford to get the speakers, if not "oh well" that's fine too, I'll just keep singing to myself. So I ask you, if you see me driving down the road and it looks like I'm actually grooving to some song and singing along, it's really just lonesome me and the crickets emanating from my stereo system. Just drive on by and act like you saw NOTHING!!! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Going without a radio in the car is the worst! Matt got me a car a few years ago & I went months without one & would hear every little sound in the car & just know that in seconds I would be on the side of the road. LOL!