Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What you may or may not know!!!

I love those Meme's that allow you to get to know the other person. I found this one online and thought I would list my answers:

Accent - Well I am from South Africa so everyone always tells me I speak with an accent, although after being in the States for 8 years I feel I've lost most of it
Booze of choice - Southern Comfort and Coke
Chore I hate - Putting away the laundry
Dog or Cat - Dogs definitely, I'm allergic to cats!
Essential electronics - Computer, TV
Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) - VanderBilt and Anais Anais
Gold or Silver? - White gold
Hometown - Maputo, Mozambique
Insomnia? - Once in a while
Job Title - Chef, Chauffeur, Financial Advisor, Seamstress, Dry Cleaner aka SAHM
Kids? - Jasmine 6 years old, Nicholas 2 years old
Living Arrangement - Base housing at Mountain Home AFB
Most admired trait - My honesty.
Overnight Hospital Stays - When my kids were born
Phobia - Snakes and Mice….ewww ewwww
Quote - “It's Ridiculous”
Religion - Christian
Siblings - 3 Brothers....sigh, poor me!!! LOL
Time I wake up - Between 6 and 6:30 am
Unusual talent/skill - Umm, well, I really don't know LOL
Vegetable I refuse to eat - Love veggies.
Worst habit - Lotioning my hands.
X-rays - Teeth, Chest, Wrist
Yummy foods I make - Loads of Portuguese food YUMMM
Zodiac sign - Leo

So there you have it, now you know just a LITTLE bit more of who I am and what makes me tick.

It's that time of the day, we've just had dinner, the kids are wired but also starting to slow down, if that even makes any sense. LOL

We are heading upstairs for the night, it's bath, playtime for an hour, reading and then Night Night time. I'm going to watch American Idol, yeah I know, I can't believe I'm addicted to that show. Guess who my favorite judge is? SIMON COWELL!!!
I don't know why, I just love that man, he is a bit harsh, well, a LOT harsh at times, but he also tells it like it is which I love. Maybe I'm nuts, who knows.

THEN I have "Walk the Line" to watch. I'm excited because I've had it on hold for a week now. So, I will definitely let you all know how it was.

Hope you guys have a great night, stay safe, stay warm and I'm sending out tons of hugs and prayers for everyone, especially the troops in Iraq and the families holding the forts back home.

See ya tomorrow,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were born in Mozambique? Awesome :)

Valkyrie said...

Aaaah ha...a Laurenzo Marques gal...hey, I have a couple of gal friends from there...

Sandra said...

Hey :) Yeah I was born in Mozambique in Lourenco Marques, now known as Maputo. LOL

Valk, I'm so glad to hear from you, hope you're feeling better :)

Karyzma said...

I've never had Portuguese food.. what is it like? I love Simon too. He's so blunt that I can't help but laugh!