Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What Kind of Soda are you?

You know those fun quizzes that everyone does? I found this one online and I find it so funny because until a few years ago I was TOTALLY obsessed with Coke, still think it's the best drink on earth. BUT after a few kids and expanding hips, I switched to diet coke and diet pepsi *shhhh, don't tell the coca cola company*.
So as you can see I'm an original classic coke.........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

You Are Coke

A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper


And since we've been talking about donuts.....what kind of a donut am I you ask? Well, I'm a:
You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Doesn't even help that I do this quizz...I don't drink fizzy drinks at all :)

Dan said...

Thank you for your comment this morning. I feel like I could write to you on and on and on in this little space, but I better keep it short. Besides, don't want to embarrass myself!! But your support is incredibly, incredibly great to me today. Thank you for understanding this is hard. Psalm 34:10: "The lions [a.k.a. strong people] may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." I wish you lived nearby to share a doughnut today!
Emily

Sandra said...

LOL Mel, I wish I didn't drink them either, would be happy drinking water and other healthy stuff but I can't for some reason lol

Emily, you are so welcome, and I'm always here if you need to talk or vent. I so wished I lived closer to share that doughnut, I would bring the coffee AND the doughnuts and we could cry together LOL Hang in there :)