Sunday, March 19, 2006

Good Morning!!!

I think blogger is actually cooperating this morning so we will attempt to post something. I don't know what it is about this site that goes ballistic once in a while, it either gives me errors or won't post images or whatever. It's still not letting me post them this morning, but since I've been learning html, I went in myself and added them manually. AHHHHH the feeling of accomplishment LOL

Last night I watched "Elizabethtown" and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Orlando Bloom is one of my favorite actors so this was a must watch for me. It was a cute movie and definitely one I would add to my DVD collection. Today we're going to be watching a whole bunch more movies, so I'm looking forward to that. Usually if we have a movie watching day I don't cook, I guess it's their way of giving me a break from the kitchen LOL
But I'll be making some seafood subs and I've been craving Taco Bell nachos and chalupas so Curt might go get some for us.

I was sitting on the computer this morning, waiting for blogger to let me into my own site, and started making a slideshow using picasa. I love using it because it allows me add music etc, but anyway, that's not what I was going to say, I can't believe I got sidetracked LOL
The reason I brought it up is because I was going through all my photos and found so many that I had totally forgotten existed. It was great to go back through all of them again and remember the kids when they were little, remember our family vacations, even deployments etc.
Wow, have you ever just sat back and reminisced about your life and the places you've been?
So, it reminded me that Courtney over at Waiting on my Soldier had posted this really cute slideshow this morning, so I decided to take the same idea and do it myself. Thanks Court :)



I just added some of my favorites.
It's so easy to get caught up in everyday life and totally forget EVERYTHING that has brought you to this moment.
If anything going through those photos just put a huge smile on my face.

You know what I hear right now? NOTHING!!! Though it's good in a way, it's kinda scary cause it means the kids are either being extremely good or terribly bad. I'm happy to announce though that they are both behind me on the other computers and are playing REALLY well and really quietly. It's moments like these that make up for all the chaos and craziness of our day to day.

I want to end this post by sending out a HUGE hug to all the wonderful military ladies I've met through this blog. Most of their husbands are deployed to Iraq right now and they are back here doing it all on their own. Being moms and dads and trying to keep a smile on their faces while inside their hearts are breaking.

Please remember to keep the troops and their families in your thoughts and prayers, they deserve that and so much more.
God Bless!!!

God, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts
they perform for us in our time of need.
Amen

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thank you for your kind words & prayers they are so much appreciated. Your family is beautiful. Your kids are too cute! Have fun takin it easy & watching some good movies.