Friday, March 03, 2006

Blue's Clues Anyone????

Posted by Picasal
So two days ago while rummaging through the video cabinet, Nicholas found a treasure (for him at least). He found all of Jasmine's old Blue's Clues tapes. There must be like 30 or 50, I think at the time she was so obsessed with it that she pretty much got them all as they were released on video. Now that she's a BIG GIRL and no longer interested in "baby stuff", or so she says, she has no need for the tapes. Of course for Nicholas who is almost 3 years old, these are what he has been wanting for as long as he can think.

For the past few days, he sits at the kitchen table watching blue's clues tapes. I set up the VCR in there so it wouldn't interfere with the tv in the living room. I don't think I've seen him this happy or this quiet in a while. GO BLUE'S CLUES!!!! Why didn't I think of this before??????

It's one of those yucky days in Mountain Home. It's cloudy, it's only 34 degrees and it's supposed to rain. I dont' know what it is about days like this that make me want to crawl back into bed and sleep the day away. Oh if only.........

The exercise on base ended last night. Curt got home at 1:30 am. Scared me at first cause I'm not expecting him until after 6am, then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Not what you want to hear when you're not expecting anyone home at that time. He was supposed to work tomorrow too but thankfully he is off. YAY!!!

*sigh* the only thing I got done yesterday was to vacuum and sweep the whole of downstairs and do the dusting too. Now everything else that was on the list was left for today. No lazy quiet friday for me. Tomorrow we have Sydney's (you can see her pic on my friend Veronica's blog) birthday party, I can't wait. She's so funny and she cracks me up with the things she says and does. Kids are excited to go.

So I'm off to get my friday started. I'll be back later with more from the middle of nowhere, Idaho.




2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ahhhhh! He is so cute. You have beautiful kids!

Sandra said...

Thank you Courtney :) He's a cutie but very naughty lol.....