Thursday, March 02, 2006

BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD

I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't get ANYTHING accomplished today...dagnabit! I swear there are days that I make all these to do lists and then end up doing nothing on it. LOL

It's one of those days where I feel content. Just content. For not reason. It's not like something major happened or anything, but I feel happy, I just look around and realize that I have a great husband and great kids, a good house, cute doggies etc. So I decided to end tonight with a song that I dedicate to them, it reminds me of all the ups and downs and all the hardships I've gone through to get to this point in my life.

Hope you enjoy it too :)

Watch Rascal Flatts "Bless the Broken Road"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy,
Just wanted to let you know that I stop by your site everyday. I love all the music and pictures on your site. I wish I was that crafty...
Ps Can you talk Scottie into tikwando(however you spell it)

Anonymous said...

You must buy the CD, it's awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely feeling :) Love the song