Friday, March 03, 2006

Ahhhh pure bliss



I don't think I've had a good a day as today in a LONG time. The reason is that the kids have been really well behaved. I picked up Jasmine from school and then had to go by the library to return the movies. I was soooooo worried that we would have a repeat scene of last week BUT to my surprise my kids were good. There wasn't a fight, there wasn't any running away from mommy.
It feels awesome.

So tonight Curt should be home around 8pm which is great because that's his and Jasmine's time together. They stay up late on the weekends and play computer games, watch movies, draw pictures etc. It's cute that they have that time set aside for themselves. With him working swing shift they don't get to see each other during the week.

Being that it's friday it means my shows are on. At 7pm comes on "Most Haunted" and then at right after that "Derek Acora's Ghost Towns". Now why do I watch these shows you may ask? Certainly not because I'm this brave and courageous person who doesn't let scary stuff affect her, but for some reason I really enjoy shows like this. Maybe it's the adrenaline rush or something, WHO KNOWS!

I also picked up a movie at the library. It's called Persuasion, and it's sort of the movies I like. Hopefully it will be good. I've also got "Must Love Dogs" waiting for me to watch. Will see which one I'm in the mood for tonight.

Well it's time to start dinner. Gotta get moving or the kids will start asking me if it's time to eat yet. LOL
Have a great friday guys, wherever you may be or whatever you may be planning on doing. Stay safe!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day!

Courtney said...

Happy to hear you had a good day!

Sandra said...

Thanks Mel and Court, the nice quiet days are not that often so I treasure them when they do come along LOL