Friday, February 17, 2006

I LOVE Fridays!!!

I love listening to music and I find it so relaxing, it's like I can't get through the day if I don't have some sort of music or tv or something in the background. Does that make sense?
Not that I don't need the noise, having the kids and the puppy running around is enough noise for anyone to bear. But anyway, here is one of my favorite songs for you to listen to while I blog away. Especially dedicated to all the soldiers and families out there.

Watch the American Soldier Video.

I'm SO glad that Curt is home today and not having to go to work this afternoon. This means that he can go pick up Jasmine from school. I really don't want to go back out again. After being out there for only 20 minutes in that horrible cold, I have the worst Sinus Headache. Yes I know, you're probably wondering "what is she doing on the computer if she has a headache?", BUT, the answer is that I really enjoy blogging and besides if I don't do this, how would you know what is going on here with us? HUH? Good point isn't it? LOL

So anyway, as I was saying, I love friday's because I get to stay up a little later and not have to worry about how many hours of sleep I got before the dreaded alarm goes off. Unfortunately, as many of you parents know, kids seem to have their own internal alarm clock and no matter if it's tuesday or saturday, by 7am, my kids are awake and ready to get going. I on the other hand usually drag myself out of bed at 6:30am and by 9pm I'm officially DONE.
But going back to what I was saying, friday's means daddy gets the kids at nighttime for a few hours and mommy gets to crawl into bed with a good book or the tv. It works out great for us because daddy gets the time with kids that he wants, since he doesn't seem them much during the week......AND mommy gets some time to herself since usually during the week, I can't even go to the bathroom without an audience.

Now there are some shows that I just do NOT miss for anything. One being Nancy Grace, I just LOVE that woman. She always seems to say exactly what is on everyone's minds and she has no problems calling it like she sees it, which is rare to find nowadays, people seem to be more worried with pleasing others and so scared of saying their true feelings. You will also find that my tv is usually turned onto the Food Network Channel, what can I say, I LOVE cooking. Absolutely adore Rachel Ray, Sandra Lee and Paula Deen.

Tonight though I think I'm going to finish my book. I'm in the middle of Dianne Castell's "Til there was U", which is just sooooooo cute. Love it.
So from me, it's Adeus Amigos (like we say in portuguese) and see ya later alligator (like my kids say) LOL

No comments: