Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And so it continues.........



I thought that I was finally done with the whole "Green Card" thing, and that I could finally send all the paperwork in etc.

Yesterday I go for my medical exam and everything is fine except for one minor (which is a pain in the behind) detail. It seems that my doctor printed out 2 of the same results for my blood work and forgot to include the one for MMR (Mumps,measles etc)......so you may be wondering what exactly does that mean?
Well let's just say that instead of having all my paperwork ready to go today, now I have to get ahold of my doctor again, which in itself is not an easy thing, and then have them fax those results to the OTHER doctor and THEN they will mail me the forms so that I can mail everything to the INS.

You know I keep thinking, "it's ok", I've been waiting so long, a few more days or week or two won't hurt, but the fact is that it DOES hurt, it's frustrating as heck, I really wanted this done with. Ok so enough whining about it, I need to get myself back in gear and get this taken care of as soon as possible.

We had a pretty good day other than that, we went by Chili's for lunch and that is always great.....I never thought I could handle so much food and mind you, I'm still not back to normal after last week's flu/stomach bug/whatever it was thing. By the time we got home at 5:30pm, I was DONE. I just wanted to go to bed, that's how cruddy I felt.
So off I go to the telephone....let's see how long it will take to get ahold of the doctor and get everything done.......Oh and by the way, just before I forget, I have my chest x-ray sitting in the trunk of the car. I have to return it to the hospital today, which would be great if I could get the trunk opened. SIGH!!!

Seems that my dear husband decided to use a dinosaur toy to hold the trunk open to take something out and then it got lodged in there somehow so now I can't get it open. What do I say to that?!?!?!?! I know who is going to be fixing my car trunk, and it ain't ME!!!



No comments: